Included are our terms and conditions for dog daycare services.
- All dogs welcome from 2 weeks after second C5 vaccination.
- All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered. Male dogs (un-neutered) may continue to attend and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated with a current C5. Proof of vaccination must be available on or before the dog’s first day.
- All dogs must be in good health and not exposed to any known communicable condition in the last 14 days (for example: vomiting, diarrhea, cough, conjunctivitis).
- The Canine Creche does not administer medication for any condition.
- In the case of a medical emergency we will contact you or your emergency contact then transport your dog to the nearest available vet.
You agree to pay in full any vet expense upon collection of your dog from the vet.
- All dogs must arrive and leave the centre on a leash and must have a functioning collar that is tight enough not to slip over the dog’s head. This is a vital requirement for our emergency management plan.
- Dog’s must have an ID tag including dog’s name. Note: no check chains to be worn in The Canine Creche facility.
- The owner authorises The Canine Creche to use treats, verbal cues, commands and time out to manage their dog’s behaviour.
- Payment in full is expected on the day of, or before the day of attendance. No credit facilities or payment plans are available.
- We reserve the right to refuse enrolment or discontinue our service if we feel your dog is not suited to The Canine Creche environment.
- I hereby certify I have fully disclosed any situations where my dog or dogs have shown aggressive behaviour and assert that they have not been declared dangerous or menacing on the council register.
- Dogs will only be handed to the authorized people whose name appear on the registration form or your nominated person as discussed with staff.
- There is a late charge of $15 per 15 minutes or part thereof after 6:30pm. After 7.00pm the rate is $30 per 15 minutes or part thereof.